SS23 Driver Education
SS23 Algebra I Bridge
SS23 Calculus Bridge
SS23 Chemistry Bridge
SS23 Common App & Essay Writing
SS23 Edit This!
SS23 Executive Functions
SS23 Freshman Biology Bridge
SS23 Incoming AAA Bridge
SS23 LFHS Chicago Experience
SS23 One Novel: A Common Experience
SS23 Pre-AP History Writing Course
SS23 Pre-Calculus Bridge
SS23 Spanish Bridge (Incoming Freshmen)
SS23 Spanish Bridge (Transition to Honors)
SS23 Summer Ceramics: Open Studio
SS23 Trigonometry Bridge
SS23 US History
Lake Forest High School
SUMMER SCHOOL COURSES
Welcome to LFHS Summer School 2023
Our Summer School program offers a variety of courses, including opportunities for enrichment to explore something new, bridge courses offering support in content areas, and two courses for credit.
Courses begin on Wednesday, June 6, 2023, and run Mondays - Thursdays. There is no summer school in the building on Fridays. School is closed on Monday, June 19th as it is a district holiday.
If you have questions or concerns as you begin making your plans, please contact Elizabeth Del Fava [email protected] at 847-582-7761 or Alan Wahlert at [email protected] 847-582-7334 for assistance.
We look forward to spending our summer with you.
- Registration opens 3/17/2023 via our district webstore. It closes on 5/26/23.
- Select District 115 Web Store tab on the right-hand side of the website/homepage.
- Enter your student’s Last Name and Student ID at the time of Online Registration. (Student ID numbers can be found on your student's ID card). 2023-2024 incoming Freshman student numbers are the same ID numbers used at Deer Path Middle School and Lake Bluff Middle School.
- Incoming freshman students from all other feeder schools should contact Mrs. Del Fava at 847-582-7761 or [email protected] for registration support.
- Registration will close for all courses upon enrollment capacity. Please email Mrs. Del Fava if you would like to be placed on a waiting list.
Payment and Refunds
- Payment for all courses must be made in full at time of registration.
- Course fees vary and are listed within the specific course information.
- Discover/Visa/MasterCard are accepted.
- There is a $50.00 NON-REFUNDABLE cancellation fee for each course canceled. The remainder of the paid tuition will be refunded to the original form of payment.
APT Student Grants Program
This program is in place to support students who wish to pursue Summer School credit or enrichment courses at LFHS. If your child is considering a course in our Summer School program, please encourage them to submit a grant application. Here is the link: APT Grant Application
*Additional consideration will be given to students where financial resources would otherwise limit a student's participation in the summer program.
Please note: Students submitting applications through the grant program should not register through the LFHS Web Store. Your grant submission will secure a space in the course while grant evaluation is in progress. Once tuition grants are approved, any remaining balance should be paid by check made out to Lake Forest High School.
For more information, contact Elizabeth Del Fava [email protected] or 847-582-7761