College Board Advanced Placement
(AP) Exam Registration & Payment Information
The College Board AP Exams will be administered in school during the weeks of
May 1-5 and May 8-12, 2023.
2023 College Board AP Exam Schedule
#1 Log into your College Board/AP Account
#2 Join Your AP Class Section for each of your AP Courses
#3 Purchase your exams:
- The cost of each AP exam is $97.00. (Note: AP Physics C, AP Government, AP Physics C, and AP Economics each consist of two $97 exams). Exception: the cost of the AP Seminar and AP Research exams are $145.00 each.
- The payment deadline is November 6, 2022. Any exam ordered after 11/6/22 and by 3/1/23, will be charged a $40 late fee. Exception: AP Macroeconomics, AP Physics C: Electricity & Magnetism, and AP US Government & Politics are 2nd-semester classes and the College Board does not assess a late fee to sign up for these exams.
- The absolute deadline to order an AP exam is March 1, 2023. A $40 late fee will be added to each exam.
- An exam that has been paid for and canceled after 11/6/22 will incur a $40 restocking fee as charged by The College Board.
- College Board offers a fee reduction for eligible students with financial need. Please see Mrs. LaVitola for further details.
If students are having an issue creating or logging into their CB account; joining AP Classroom or paying for an exam, please see Mrs. La Vitola in Office 205.
Between 11/7/22 - 3/1/23, students who choose not to test after signing up for an exam are eligible for a partial refund reflecting the $40 cancellation fee imposed by The College Board. Refunds will not be available after 3/1/23.
Visit the following link for all AP Exam details: AP Exam Communication #1 Y23
- Enter new student information if not listed and click Add Student Information.
- Provide Teacher.
- Click Add to Cart for the applicable student.
If you have any questions or experience an issue during your registration or payment please contact RevTrak for assistance at 888-847-9885